At AURIC Financial, we want to make a difference to the lives of people who need our help, and through B1G1, we are also able to do that on a global scale.
With every good thing that happens to the business such as having a new client or celebrating a team member’s birthday, AURIC Financial pledges to donate a certain amount to an identified project listed under B1G1.
We believe that every business has the power to change lives. That is why we aim to make life better for our clients, teams, and their families by the work we do and how we do it and make life better for people we may never meet in places we may never travel to.
We’ve even produced a book to make doing these things even easier for you.
You can grab a FREE copy as a gift below.
Making Life Better Locally
On your behalf, we’ve supported the wonderful work done locally by Rotary International,
The Salvation Army, and the Variety Club.
And thanks to our friends, customers, team and families, we’ve done that through a mix of sponsorship, pro bono work and fundraising.
Making Life Better Globally
But we don’t want to stop there.
We want to incorporate even greater purpose and meaning into what we do together.
And we want to play our part in helping to make the world a better place for us all by achieving the UN Global Goals for humanity.
So that together, we can end global poverty.
And that’s why we’ve partnered with the B1G1 Global Giving Movement to make you a big promise…
Our Big Promises to You and to the World
Just by doing what we normally do together, your business and ours, you’ll also automatically be helping others in wonderful ways.
- Every time we get paid on time by a client, we will feed a meal to an orphaned child in India.
- Every time we receive a referral, we will provide clothing for rescued girls for a week in India.
- Every time a referral becomes a client, we will sponsor a hospital’s electricity bill for a day in Kenya.
- Every time we process a pay run, we will provide vocational training to women in the Philippines.
- Every time we receive a positive online review or recommendation, we will sponsor one health check up for a child in India.
- Every time we reach 3300, 3400 (intervals of 100) page likes on FB, we will provide solar power to a school for a month in India.
- Every time we reach 200, 300 (intervals of 100) followers on Instagram, we will donate a text book and a notebook to children in India.
- Every time we get an email open of our monthly newsletter, we will give a pregnant mother a health-boosting treatment in Kenya.
- Every time one of our page posts on FB is shared, we will employ a refugee teacher to provide free education in Malaysia for a day.
- Every time a team member celebrates a birthday, we will support a sports program for marginalised communities in the Philippines for 5 days.
- Every time our e-book “7 Deadly Sins in Business” or “Business Efficiency” is download from the website, we will help provide a day’s worth of fuel for Australian farmers affected by natural disasters.
- Every time a client celebrates their anniversary, we will help provide bookkeeping skills for a woman in Malawi.
- Every time our team gets a complete attendance for the month, we will help give mental health support to adults with Spina Bifida.
- Every time we lodge a client’s monthly BAS, we will help feed an injured or sick koala with 1 Eucalyptus branch.
- Every time a potential client books a meeting/call with Dai, we will help feed an injured or sick koala for 1 Day.
- Every time Dai attends a Business Networking Event, we will help provide a business loan to a woman in Malawi.
We’ll be giving on your behalf in many other ways too.
And all with a target of creating 100,000 impacts – which we like to think of as 100,000 smiles.
Our Impact Scorecard
And to prove these aren’t empty promises, we’ve also partnered with B1G1 to go public with this independently verified real-time Impact Scorecard measuring our positive impact on the world.
With the data analysed by project, by location, and by UN Global Goal.
How do you think it feels?
Before we started doing all of this we felt a little sad, a little guilty, and a little powerless.
But now, we feel:
And joyful, very joyful.
There is still much more to be done, of course. But we are on our way to creating a better world, playing our part.
Want to join us in making things better?
To help, we’ve teamed up with Steve Pipe to produce a step-by-step guide for how you too can become a Business for Good.
The standard edition of the guide is available as a book on Amazon for $45.
But you can grab our special edition for free as a gift here…
STOP PRESS – Zoom meeting to help get you started
We’ve also arranged a unique opportunity for you to meet former UK Entrepreneur of the Year Steve Pipe on Zoom, and pick his brains on how to become a Business for Good in a way that is also really good for your business.
And at no cost.
So email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange it for you.